- Abstracts will only be accepted through the online submission system portal.
- Abstract titles are limited to 250 characters.
- Abstracts may not have been published previously and should be less than 600 words.
- Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: Originality, Importance, Methods, Analysis, Results, Conclusions, General interest and Writing quality.
- All abstracts are limited to two figures.
- Figures should be uploaded in JPG format.
- Figure files should be less than 15 MB each and at least 900 pixels wide.
- Limited to one page with imbedded graphics.
- Abstracts will be presented during designated poster sessions. Assignments will be provided with the acceptance.
- Presenting authors are required to pay conference registration and any associated expenses.
ASER Perioperative Medicine Poster Award
All accepted abstracts are considered for the ASER Perioperative Medicine Poster Award.
© Copyright 2022. American Society for Enhanced Recovery and Perioperative Medicine. All Rights Reserved.